Together, we can beat Hepatitis C!
- Epclusa (sofosbuvir and velpatasvir) can cure hepatitis C virus (HCV) in numerous patients and has a 98% generally cure rate in every one of the 6 of the primary kinds of hepatitis C. “Cure” signifies the Hep C virus isn’t detected in the blood when estimated three months after treatment is completed.
- Harvoni is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir and is utilized to treat chronic (dependable) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It might now and then be utilized with another antiviral medication (ribavirin)
- Mavyret is a combination of glecaprevir and pibrentasvir and is utilized to treat chronic (dependable) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver.
- Ribavirin is an antiviral prescription medicine endorsed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection (HCV). Ribavirin is constantly utilized in combination with different medications. HCV infection is an opportunistic infection (OI) of HIV.
- VOSEVI is a prescription medicine used to treat grown-ups with chronic (enduring quite a while) hepatitis C (Hep C) genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infections with or without cirrhosis (compensated) who have recently been treated with a Hep C routine containing an NS5A inhibitor.
- Zepatier is utilized to treat chronic hepatitis C in grown-ups with HCV genotype 1 and 4. Zepatier is a two-medicate combination managed with or without ribavirin as a solitary day by day pill containing Elbasvir and Grazoprevir.
Their mission is to facilitate, advocate and promote education, support, and research for the prevention, treatment, and cure of liver disease.
Since 2005 HCV Support and it’s dedicated and caring online support members have been providing anonymous online peer support to hepatitis C patients from all around the globe.
Since 1994, Hepatitis-Central.com has been dedicated to providing in-depth and cutting-edge information for Hepatitis C patients and their families, caregivers and health professionals. With more than 2,750 pages of useful and helpful Hepatitis C information, at Hepatitis-Central.com you can learn about Hepatitis C and what you can do about it.
Knowledge is power when it comes to taking care of your health. Get information that can make you better prepared to fight your chronic hep C.